There is nothing more delicious than fresh-baked Texas Roadhouse rolls at your own home. Fundraisers across the nation and take-and-bake purchases allow many Texas Roadhouse lovers to take their rolls home to thaw, bake, and coat in delicious cinnamon butter.
You can thaw and bake Texas Roadhouse rolls by sitting the rolls down in the fridge for some time before placing them in the oven. There are specific steps you can follow to make this process easier, but the general method consists of setting the rolls out to thaw for a bit before baking in a conventional oven.
So whether you brought home leftover Texas Roadhouse rolls to freeze and reheat later or bought some as part of a school fundraiser, you can easily enjoy Texas Roadhouse rolls whenever you want with minimal preparation.
Thawing Texas Roadhouse Rolls
If you find yourself as the lucky recipient of these square, pillowy soft rolls, you’ll find it is fairly easy to reheat these scrumptious rolls. Texas Roadhouse rolls freeze well and thaw easily. Follow these steps to thaw out your Texas Roadhouse rolls at home:
- Line a tray with parchment paper and roll the Texas Roadhouse rolls out.
- Place the tray in the fridge.
- Allow thawing overnight in the fridge.
- In the morning, remove the rolls from the fridge and place them on the counter.
- Allow the rolls to thaw on the counter for about an hour to reach room temperature before baking.
- If you’ve laid the rolls out overnight, you can just place the whole tray in the fridge the next day and leave them to rise for about an hour before baking.
The trick to thawing Texas Roadhouse rolls is to make sure they don’t stick to the surface they are thawing on, which could allow them to tear when you are ready to eat them. Also, give them plenty of time to rise, so they can develop that fluffy texture you love.
Baking Texas Roadhouse Rolls
Although you might think this is best left to the professionals at Texas Roadhouse locations you can easily bake delicious, signature rolls from this steakhouse in the comfort of your own home. There is no trick or tactic to baking Texas Roadhouse rolls at home, other than following these foolproof steps:
- Place the rolls onto a non-stick baking sheet.
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the rolls on the tray into the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Rolls should develop a golden brown color and appear fluffy when done. Don’t overcook them, either, or the bread will get hard.
- While the rolls are baking, you can mix up the delicious cinnamon butter that notoriously oozes over them.
- When the rolls are done, remove them from the oven and brush them generously with this delectable butter.
- Serve immediately, while warm, with extra cinnamon butter on the side.
When you don’t have a Texas Roadhouse nearby or simply don’t want to leave the house, this home preparation method for thawing and baking Texas Roadhouse rolls will do the trick.