They used to say real men don’t eat quiche. We can put that rumor to rest. Tom Brady eats quiche, and he is a real man.
What we can say is that real men do not know how to reheat quiche. Men lack a certain part of the brain that lets them know how to reheat quiche. This guide is for all of you real men out there who do not know how to reheat quiche.
You can reheat quiche in the microwave oven, but the crust might get soggy. Reheat quiche in the conventional oven or the toaster oven and the crust will be crunchy like it should be. You can try to reheat quiche on the stovetop if you don’t have any other alternatives.
How to Reheat Your Quiche in the Microwave Oven
Before you try this method, make sure your microwave oven is clean. Right now there is probably a layer of splashed and exploded food an inch thick on the microwave walls and ceiling. Don’t you realize how disgusting this is? Get a chisel from the garage and chip away those layers. It will take a while, but when you see your shiny clean microwave, it will be worth it.
The Microwave Oven
- Find a microwave-safe dish. It is probably dirty in the sink.
- Put a piece of paper towel on the dish.
- Put the quiche on top of the paper towel. Make sure the pieces do not touch each other.
- Put another piece of paper towel over the top of the quiche. This will prevent grease from splashing on your clean microwave oven.
- Microwave the quiche for as little time as possible. Use the add 30 seconds button after checking your quiche. If it is still cold, only reheat it for another 30 seconds. Repeat the process until the quiche is hot. But whatever you do, do not over microwave your quiche because the crust will turn into a soggy goo.
- Remove your quiche from the microwave oven.
- Remove the layers of paper towel.
- Enjoy your quiche with a sauce such as hoisin sauce.
How to Reheat Your Quiche in the Conventional Oven
Make sure you clean out the bottom of your oven. There is probably a layer of macaroni and cheese and pizza a couple of inches thick. Get the vacuum cleaner and vacuum out the bottom of the oven. It will surprise you how quickly you can clean out your oven with a vacuum cleaner.
The Conventional Oven
- Preheat the oven to 420 degrees
- Find a baking sheet. It is probably dirty in the sink.
- Put a layer of aluminum foil on the bottom of the baking sheet.
- Put the quiche on the aluminum foil. Don’t allow the pieces to touch each other.
- Put a piece of aluminum foil over the top of the quiche to keep it moist.
- Once the oven is up to temperature, put the quiche in.
- Reheat for 3-5 minutes depending on the size of the quiche .
- Remove the quiche from the oven using an oven mitt.
- Remove the aluminum foil from the quiche .
- Enjoy hot with your favorite sauce. I like to dip my quiche in bourbon.
How to Reheat Your Quiche in the Toaster Oven
As dirty as your microwave and conventional oven are, the toaster oven is always a disaster area. If you don’t clean out that layer of greasy gunk from the bottom of the toaster, it could start a fire that consumes an entire neighborhood. Be responsible, and clean your toaster oven before you use it. The local fire department will thank you.
The Toaster Oven
- Find the toaster oven baking tray. It is probably dirty in the sink.
- Line the toaster oven baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Put the quiche on the aluminum foil.
- Put a layer of aluminum foil over the top to maintain moisture.
- Put the quiche in the clean toaster oven.
- Reheat at 420 degrees for 3-5 minutes depending on the size of the quiche.
- Remove the quiche from the toaster oven using an oven mitt.
- Remove the aluminum foil from the quiche .
- Enjoy with your favorite sauce, such as peanut sauce.
How to Reheat Your Quiche on the Stovetop
You can’t find any baking trays in your disgusting kitchen, so you can’t reheat your quiche in the oven or the toaster oven. Your microwave has been broken since your last toga party. The only option that is left is to reheat your quiche on the stovetop. It sounds complicated, but you can do it.
Familiarize yourself with all the buttons and dials on the stove. You have never used the stove before, but it makes cooking easy. Clean all of those empty pizza boxes off the top of the stove because they can start a fire. Be sure to have a fire extinguisher on hand in case a fire gets out of control.
The Stovetop Method
- Find a medium-sized saute pan. It is probably dirty in the kitchen sink.
- Spray the pan with Pam or put a thin layer of oil on the bottom of the pan.
- Heat the pan on medium heat. The pan will be ready when your sweat falls on the pan and sizzles.
- Put the quiche in the pan.
- Reheat for 3-5 minutes. You can test the quiche by stabbing a fork in it and seeing if the crust is crispy.
- Remove the quiche from the pan.
- Enjoy hot and with your favorite sauce, such as Yum Yum sauce.
If you keep your kitchen clean, it will be a lot easier to reheat your quiche in the future. Wash all your pans and dishes and put them where they belong. Your mom will be surprised, and she might give you a hug.
You can reheat your quiche in the microwave, and it is easy and effective. You can reheat the quiche in the oven or the toaster oven and the crust will be crunchy, like it was when you first ate it. If you don’t have any other options because all of your appliances are too dirty, reheat your quiche on the stovetop.