Maybe you couldn’t finish all your delicious food from dinner, or perhaps you had takeout that got cold. Reheating food improperly can compromise the taste, but you can have your Maggiano’s warm in no time with these instructions.
Maggiano’s can be reheated in the oven, stovetop, or microwave, depending on the type of dish.
- Transfer the pasta and sauce to a sauté pan
- Add 4 oz of water
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat for about 3-4 minutes
- Stir the pasta
- Simmer for another 3-4 minutes
- Serve and enjoy.
- Remove the lid from the plastic container and set it on top, allowing room for steam to escape, or you can transfer the food to a microwave-safe dish and cover it with plastic wrap
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes
- Remove and stir the pasta
- Return it to the microwave for another 1-2 minutes or until heated through
- Serve and enjoy!
Reheating Baked or Stuffed Pastas
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees
- Transfer pasta to a casserole or other oven-safe dish
- Add 1 oz of water
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees.
- Serve and enjoy
- Remove the lid from the plastic container and set it on top, allowing room for steam to escape, or you can transfer the food to a microwave-safe dish and cover with plastic wrap
- Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until hot
- Serve and enjoy
How Long do Leftovers Last?
When stored properly in the fridge, leftovers can safely last three to four days. If you do not think you can use the leftover Maggiano’s within the 3-4 days timeframe, you can freeze them for use at a later date. Make sure to thaw the food out before following the reheating instructions above.
Maggiano’s is known for their delicious pasta and other Italian dishes. With a few steps, you can have your leftovers heated up and chow down in no time!