Everyone has either heard of or tried Chipotle. For quick and easy, and even good quality Mexican style burrito bowls, quesadillas, burritos, tacos and freshly made tortilla chips, Chipotle is the go to place. With quality products, the creators of Chipotle are really going for quality “fast” food.
The portions at Chipotle are sometimes rather large, but I don’t think anyone is complaining about that. This just means leftovers! Reheating Chipotle can be a breeze and can easily be reheated in the oven. You can also reheat chipotle in the microwave, in the air fryer or even fried on the skillet (depending on what you have).
Reheating a Chipotle Bowl in the Oven
Reheating a Chipotle bowl in the oven is an efficient way of getting your leftovers warm again. No matter what meal you got, it can quickly be reheated perfectly in the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients on an oven safe dish
- Cover your dish with aluminum foil- this will trap the heat in, making the dish heat faster
- Heat for about 15 minutes, or until you feel it’s completely warm
Other Ways to Reheat Chipotle
Besides the oven, there are a few other ways that you can use to reheat your Chipotle. Let’s take a look.
Reheating Chipotle in the Air Fryer
If you have an air fryer, reheating Chipotle has never been easier. Whether you had a burrito, tacos, burrito bowl, anything can be reheated in the air fryer. For the perfect crunch, and for a perfectly reheated meal, in almost no time at all, this is the perfect way to go.
- Preheat your air fryer to 325 degrees F.
- At this point, it matters which dish you got. For a burrito, you will want to remove any packaging around the burrito, brush the burrito with a very thin layer of oil and place it in the air fryer basket. For anything else, they can be placed on the air fryer pan, or right in the air fryer basket with tin foil at the bottom.
- Heat for 5-6 minutes or until you feel its heated through
Reheating Chipotle on a Skillet
The skillet method works best for the burrito bowl or a quesadilla. It takes a little bit of a more careful eye, since you don’t want to burn your meal.
- Heat your pan with a tablespoon of oil
- Place all ingredients of the burrito bowl on the pan, you will basically just sautee these ingredients until they are heated
- For a quesadilla, heat it like you would a regular quesadilla
Reheating Chipotle in a Microwave
If you are looking for speed and you don’t care so much about texture, the microwave is perfect for you.
- Place any dish on a microwave safe plate
- Heat in increments of one minute until the dish is heated through
Chipotle can easily be heated in an oven, and it’s probably one of the best ways to reheat the meal. Since the oven holds in the flavor, and gives the (burritos especially) the perfect crisp on the outside. There are other ways to reheat Chipotle including the air fryer, the skillet or the microwave. Find what works best for you.