Little Caesars is a family favorite spot to stop for pizza, breadsticks and more. With their awesome hot and ready pizzas that allow you to grab and go, as well as custom pizzas, classic pizzas and specialty pizzas, the options are endless.
If you find yourself with leftover slices of any pizza from Little Caesars, don’t let them go to waste or be thrown away.
Little Caesars pizza can be reheated slice by slice or as a whole pie. The best way to reheat a Little Caesars pizza is in the oven, though a toaster oven or microwave will also get the job done.
When looking for a quick and easy way to feed your family after a busy day, any Little Caesars pizza you have on hand can turn an ordinary evening into a fun pizza party. Who doesn’t love a few slices of pizza with some of their favorite toppings as a reward for a long day?
Ways To Reheat Little Caesars Pizza
Little Caesars pizza is just as good when reheated as it is when it first comes out of the oven. While an oven is the best way to maintain the quality, a microwave or toaster oven will also warm up your pizza with no worries.
Reheating A Little Caesars Pizza In The Oven
Reheating a Little Caesars Pizza in the oven guarantees that it will remain fresh and delicious through the heating process. To do so:
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit with a pizza pan inside of it
- Allow your oven pan to heat for about five minutes.
- Remove the pan with an oven mitt or other heat protectant glove.
- Place the pizza onto the hot pan, returning it to the oven.
- Allow to cook for about ten minutes, or longer if you want it to be extra crispy.
- Use caution when removing the pizza and do not eat before it has cooled slightly.
Reheating A Little Caesars Pizza In The Toaster Oven
The only reason some may choose not to reheat a Little Caesars Pizza in the oven is having to wait for it to preheat. If you want a faster heating method but still want to conserve that quality crust and texture, give the toaster oven a try by following these steps:
- Preheat your toaster oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit on the “warm” setting.
- Place your pizza slice or slices directly on the rack of the toaster oven, or on a piece of aluminum foil.
- Allow to cook for about 5-10 minutes, until heated through.
- Carefully remove the pizza from the toaster oven, allowing it to cool for about two minutes before enjoying.
Reheating Little Caesars Pizza In The Microwave
If you are looking to reheat your Little Caesars Pizza as quickly as possible, the microwave method is the one for you. Microwaving allows you to reheat your pizza in the smallest amount of time while still preserving the delicious taste that your pizza has to offer.
To reheat your sandwich in the microwave, follow these steps:
- Place your pizza on a microwave safe dish.
- Heat on high for 30 seconds.
- Check the temperature of the pizza. If additional time is needed, heat in fifteen second intervals until desired temperature is reached.
- Do not overheat as this may impact the quality of pizza’s crust and texture.
If you have leftover pizza from Little Caesars after a birthday party, family movie night, or quick stop by their pizza shop, be sure to keep it in the refrigerator rather than throwing it away. This pizza is a great option for a quick lunch, dinner or snack even a few days later.
Little Caesars pizza can be reheated as an entire pie, or slice by slice, whichever you prefer. If you have an entire pizza left over you want to warm back up, don’t hesitate to throw it into your oven and enjoy once again.
If you just want a quick slice between running from one place to another, microwaving it for less than a minute can keep you full for your errands and tasks for the day.
However you choose to reheat your Little Caesars pizza, it will be nothing short of delicious and satisfying. Choose the method that works best for you and enjoy the flavor of Little Caesars for even longer than just one meal.